DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
super dakota
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any cool exterior mods for my 2000 dodge dakota 4x4 4 door? I've seen some nice hoods with scoops. Heres my baby now.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
nice dak man. yea ive been looking for some stuff too. what all are you looking for?

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
You can get a roll pan with exhaust cut outs like mine. Possibly a fiberglass bed cover. There's alot of stuff out there, it's a matter of searching. That's why I ordered my Dak in that body style before they switched over.

·
One of the Elite
441 Posts
If I had to suggest something, Id say start by debadging the truck, looks much cleaner. Maybe get some frosted clear corners, some street scene grille inserts, or billet grille, definately some sort of bed cover, maybe have your mirrors, door handles, tail gate handle and bumpers all painted to match... and maybe get your nerf bars sprayed in line x, ive seen so many of those things rusted out...

~CYCLONE_06

·
99 R/T,43K miles
613 Posts
If I had to suggest something, Id say start by debadging the truck, looks much cleaner. Maybe get some frosted clear corners, some street scene grille inserts, or billet grille, definately some sort of bed cover, maybe have your mirrors, door handles, tail gate handle and bumpers all painted to match... and maybe get your nerf bars sprayed in line x, ive seen so many of those things rusted out...

~CYCLONE_06
i agree...

·
Registered
13 Posts
dakota-durango .com has a list of a bunch of aftermarket hoods :rck:

·
Registered
123 Posts
not many mods for a QC, but if you look hard enough you will find a few. Check out what i did with mine.........

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
I like your grille djwolf!:rck:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Where did you get the hood?

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
AWSOME there ITSARAM!:cool: we share the same intersets! Here's mine from my gallery.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.