DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got some new seat controller covers that match my other knob covers. They fit perfectly and were a hit at the car show. People couldn't believe how simple they were. Thanks MRK.
http://www.mrkgroup.net/
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
inferno covers

hay butweet!those are sweet,i went on the mrk site,they dont list those parts for the magnum,only the knob covers.i've been asking mrkgroup to come up with covers for the rings around the guages.dont you you think they would look cool in inferno red.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Installation is gruesome. :crazy:You push them down over the existing buttons, and I think it forms a vacuum. It fits good and snug. I've had their covers on my headlight, radio and heater knobs for almost a couple of months, and I must say they're still snug as ever. They can make em in the same color as your car, whatever it might be.
xlaboy said:
How do you install them? I have a inferno red r/t, and I think they look great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Howdy Slappy. They're not on their site yet. I was talking to them on the phone about visor badges and the guy mentioned the new seat control covers they had just came up with. I figured if they were like the knob covers I bought from them, I'd be pretty happy. I was right.
I'm with you on the gauge rings. I don't know about just having covers around the edges though. I'm thinking about sleeves that would slide all the way down to the clear plexiglass. Molded into one piece. Is this kind of what you had in mind?
SLAPPY said:
hay butweet!those are sweet,i went on the mrk site,they dont list those parts for the magnum,only the knob covers.i've been asking mrkgroup to come up with covers for the rings around the guages.dont you you think they would look cool in inferno red.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
What's the cost on those bad boys. I was hesitant on the knob covers but went ahead and made the purchase. I love them!!! Perfect subtile offset, the satin really matches the OEM color and looks factoy with a perfect fit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They were $39.99 for the set of six, plus 4 bucks shipping and handling. I love em too! They really add that special touch.
American Muscle said:
What's the cost on those bad boys. I was hesitant on the knob covers but went ahead and made the purchase. I love them!!! Perfect subtile offset, the satin really matches the OEM color and looks factoy with a perfect fit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
I have the Conv II group with the adjustable pedals (wast of electronics for me) did they have one that covered that too?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have adjustable pedals as well. When they told me about the new seat control covers, I asked about that button. I guess the car that they molded the seat buttons from, didn't have adjustable pedals, so they didn't know that the pedal button existed. I've talked to them since, and they are fabbing one up right now. Sit tight. It'll come. I keep hammering them with ideas and they keep producing. Awesome company!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
guage rings

i was thinking of just covering the silver part.you have a phone # for mrk,maybe i'll talk to them about making a kit like that.if its possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They're very eager to hear from us with new ideas. Great people.
Jim or Dee Dee 888-228-2209.

SLAPPY said:
i was thinking of just covering the silver part.you have a phone # for mrk,maybe i'll talk to them about making a kit like that.if its possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
mrk group

just got off the phone with dee dee .she said there working on it.if they come up with that they totally rock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dee Dee is very popular. I had thought of wiper arm covers. She took the idea and will check into it. Oooohh. How about a complete car cover in "InfernoRed?" That would be totally sweet! (I think that's pushing it!) Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Butweet, sounds like you have an in with MRK. Have you thought about the interior door pulls? That should be something pretty easy to cover, I just wonder about the feel since there would obviously need to be a seam to get them on. Just a thoguht.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nah. No in with em, but I do know they're open for suggestions for new products. They are a vendor on this sight and do pay attention to what we have to say. They'll see your idea for door pulls, but just knowing how their products function, I'm not sure if the pulls would would be possible. We'll see. I like the idea.
American Muscle said:
Butweet, sounds like you have an in with MRK. Have you thought about the interior door pulls? That should be something pretty easy to cover, I just wonder about the feel since there would obviously need to be a seam to get them on. Just a thoguht.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
367 Posts
butweet said:
Dee Dee is very popular. I had thought of wiper arm covers. She took the idea and will check into it. Oooohh. How about a complete car cover in "InfernoRed?" That would be totally sweet! (I think that's pushing it!) Lol
Shucks, if they can do that why not have the cover made to look like a Magnum? Like that commercial on TV, I think it was Infinity that had a car cover that looked like a clunker. It was camouflage so no one would steal the guys new car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They are a thin plastic cover that's vacuum molded to fit over the existing knobs and buttons. Just for kicks I've gently tried to pull them off and they stay put. It's almost like they stay on by suction. They can match your color code, or what ever color you want. I think a sheet of what ever color you chose, is placed over the cover and adhered to it. Followed be a laquer finish. If you e-mail or phone them, they could explain it better than I. I called them and asked the same questions. I called them the other day and suggested some wiper arm covers. I'll see if they're listening. The color is holding up perfectly.
jessez97ram said:
Are they covers or new knobs? What are they made of and how is the paint holding up?
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top