Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seasons Greeting Mopar Luvers
Have kind of a rare opportunity coming up soon and thought I'd check with ya'll 1st, am sure some of you may have or had friends or family who converted something from gas to CNG or LP, Am looking to revert back on a Van, Yet to be purchased, 318CI. In General am aware of the major league items to swap back, tank, pump, lines, filters sending unit and such, and maybe filler neck and filler plus cap and maybe door??
Anyway I wondering if there are any little nuances I might run into if I purchased this BBBBEEEEAAAAUTIFUL old 1985 B350 PANEL< yes FULL PANEL, Van. (mileage listed is just over 17K, claimed as original and NOT rolled over)
Now some are gonna say I am nuts to revert it but I already know to replace a CNG tank that has reached its expiration date, ( cert is only good for 15yrs then must be replaced) is over $3,000 to R&R. For a Gasoline Tank, $200, sending unit $65, Filter $15, Pump $25, lines, $50, 2 bbl Carb $169, and MY labor plus misc $150........Feel free to comment
Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays etc

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
17K and has cng/lp system on it? Wonder when it was put on and why? Where are the tank(s) located? What kind of carburetor is on it?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.