DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i keep reading hemi450hp's posts about the converter and it got me thinking about one. What is the best for my 4.7 and will it make a noticeable difference. it will be for daily street use with occasional trips to the strip. I don't think i'll evver get past 300hp with my 4.7( dont know if that info is needed)
THanks
Batman

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
talk to andrea at edge racing he will be able to help you out just check the site for the number, the custom build converters to your truck

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
I jumped on google and this APS site has a 2400stall for the 4.7L and some other good reading......take a look. I also emailed them because they don't list year models for the 4.7L application.

http://www.apsprecision.com/TQConverter.html

Off there site:
4.7L Performance TQ Converters (Pricing coming shortly)
Much like the new Hemi Converter but decidedly different, the new 4.7L Fully Rollerized converter shows a massive torque and efficiency upgrade just like its big brother the 5.7L Hemi. To aid in the power production, we also dialed in more negative rake on the impeller to give the 4.7L powered Dodges a real serious HP/TQ increase. As with our other converters, it comes with full carbon lock up clutch which allows towing in OD and lasting performance without a load in tow. They also are available in painted or “Stealth” depending on customer’s preference which means that only you and APS will know that your running a performance converter as its outward appearance is not distinguishable from stock. We will be collecting the cores just like the HEMI as these 4.7L cores are not all that plentiful in the aftermarket at this point, but the good news is that big gains can be had with this converter on your N/A, Supercharged, Turbocharged, or Nitroused 4.7L.

Dodge/Chrysler 4.7L Performance TQ Converter - NEW
47CONV APS 4.7L Performance TQ Converter (2400 Stall)
$460 / $37.00 s&h
** 3.7L, 3.9L, and 4.7L Converters have a $125 refundable core charge **

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now what is this stall I keep hearing about. I have googled some sites but none of them help. is there a performancegain between the regulaar and the 2400 stall?
Thanks
Batman

·
Banned
3,852 Posts
805Batman said:
Now what is this stall I keep hearing about. I have googled some sites but none of them help. is there a performancegain between the regulaar and the 2400 stall?
Thanks
Batman
I have been diggin on this for a min. 2400 so far is the option. I have been in contact with APS and they are very eger to help and they have applications for the 4.7L. Email them and they will ask you alot of questions but it is turning out to be very helpful......SWEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!!!

·
287 cu inches of pain
1,137 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.