DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this? I need something other than the flip down cup holder in the front.

Attachments

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
They have those on ebay for the 3rd gens. i have been thinking about building a fiberglass console all the way to the dash with a couple more 12's and it might be easier to mold one of those in instead of tried to recreate cupholders in it.

·
Registered
929 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
They have those on ebay for the 3rd gens. i have been thinking about building a fiberglass console all the way to the dash with a couple more 12's and it might be easier to mold one of those in instead of tried to recreate cupholders in it.

Geez!!! Mr. overachiever!!! LOL :D

But that would look killer, although I think you might bounce the cups right out of the holder! :thatfunny

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JeffB2002 said:
I have one and it works great!! The cups are very stable
Got any pics? Does it fit well, does it look like it's supposed to be there?

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
have had it for ever now, can't live with out it!!!

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cberger62 said:
Got any pics? Does it fit well, does it look like it's supposed to be there?
Then gc714, I will ask you the same question ;)

·
3,401 Posts
I'll check & see if I have any. And yes it fits well, and looks like it's factory. The only part that is a pain is the armrest top has a hard time latching because this console sits in the front part of the arm rest.

·
3,401 Posts
nope no pics, I'll take some tomorrow for you...

·
Registered
88 Posts
best thing i put inside my 2nd gen. My 97 had the cup launcher on the dash, after I picked this up from Geno's garage my carpet and seats had been dry.

·
Registered
88 Posts
oh, and to fix the latching problem, just unscrew the post to raise it up, I had to do it every so often, but it is so easy it was never a problem.

·
15,912 Posts
Sorry Man, I don't have any pics. I am on vacation and my truck is at home so I can't even snap one for you. I am home Monday night. I can post one Tuesday if one has not been posted by then.

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you so much. I'll be ordering today.

·
3,401 Posts
You are very welcome, I'm surprised more people don't have them.

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
Ive never seen these. Im ordering one as well. Thanks all!

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
brentmatson said:
oh, and to fix the latching problem, just unscrew the post to raise it up, I had to do it every so often, but it is so easy it was never a problem.

http://www.genosgarage.com/prodinfo.asp?number=CUP-SMOOTHIE-03

This was a quote on their website:

"NOTE: The latch pin is not adjustable on the '03-'06 trucks. You will have to "slam" shut the console lid. Does the functionality of the cup holder outweigh the inconvenience of slamming the lid? Our vote is YES!"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.