DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent my pcm to B&G for flashing, this was done through the fastman. I purchased a computer from ebay for $30, I was the only bidder. I installed it in my "D" and sent the one from the "D" to be flashed. I'll be selling my superchips on ebay, Dan said with my mods I need a flash, because the superchips is only for stock motors. If anyone is interested in the superchips send me a pm, I'm giving everyone here first dibs. Once the pcm comes back from B&G, I'm posting the superchips on ebay.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Superchip 3715 has been sold, the response was overwhelming. Thanks to all who responded and to the lucky buyer.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the computer back, installed and what a difference. I can't what until the weekend, so I can really test it.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Yo, Dman...You're gonna LOVE it!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Warren, you are absolutely right, I added the mopar performance sticker. :rck: :rck: :rck:

Attachments

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
Nice - need to dyno it now and see where you stand!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm working on getting it done, while I'm on vacation in December.

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
Here's an off the wall question that I think I already know the answer to but I'll ask anyway:

If you get a B&G flash, and then try to use the superchips on it, will the Superchips programmer error out? I'm thinking that it will, but I was just curious if anyone else has tried it. I'd love to get a B&G PCM but I'm afraid that it would start pinging when/if I were to tow something.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I'd talk to B&G and ask them. I know flashes for the 4.7 were limited. I think there was only one place that had something for the 4.7 anyway.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes the Superchips programmer should ERROR out when it sees the B&G program. As it does not see it in the library of STOCK programs that it has built in. Hope this helps. God Bless.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.