DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete wiring harness off a magnum motor that I'd like to get rid of. Retail is around $1200+ but I'll let it go for a reasonable price.

I also have Eddlebrock cermic coated headers/Y pipe exhaust system for any 318/360 motor still in box never used.

Red Taylor 8mm plug wires with about 7k highway miles on them. Hypertech power programmer I paid $370 but will let it go for $280.

Comp cams 212-218 duration cam (great for added N/A power also works with bower applications)

Intake dur: 264
Exhuast dur: 270

I also have a 318 block with about 40K highway miles on it, and almost every other part for the magnum motors sitting around.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
How much for the headers?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I would love to snatch these at this price but unfortunately do not have the money. Good luck and free bump.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No problem, I'd go lower but then I'd be loosing money on the deal so I try to be as fair as possible with the prices. If you know any friends that would be interested in anything please direct them this way.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
10-4

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a pic of the header package. For serious buyers I could go a tad ower on the price.

The Comp cam looks exactly like the unpolished one pictured below. Still new in box never used.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a quick pump, look at my first post to see things listed.

Note: I have a whole box full of new parts for the magnum motor. I'll take $25 for the 8mm Taylor wires, red color. Excellent condition. The complete wiring harness I'll take offers on for whoever might need it as well.

$470 For the ceramic coated header/Ypipe set pictured above. ($560 from Summit)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have the Taylor wires, I'll take $20 for the complete set. The only wire I dont have is the one that goes to the coil pack. Wires are in great condition and have less then 7K highway miles on them.

I also have a performance intake that replaces the stock "beer barrel" one, a good match is a 52-58mm throttle body (though stock works fine on it as well)
Speaking of TB's I have an extra one laying around I could sell.

Woodhouse Dodge looked up the harness for me and said it sells for $1200. I'll take any good offer for mine, still in great condition and includes all connections to run a 5.2 or 5.9 engine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, I really need to start making some space so I'll let the Taylor wires go for free just pay shipping. I have a water pump off a 5.2 still in great condition (40K highway miles). stock oil pan and a few other stock parts off the 5.2 motor. Including a 318 block, I'll sell the block for nothing just because I need to move it.

·
Registered
263 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Do you still have the cam? If so what is the comp part number and what are you wanting to get out of it. I am looking for something to bump up my Durango 5.9 but not mess with the computer system.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you still have the cam? If so what is the comp part number and what are you wanting to get out of it. I am looking for something to bump up my Durango 5.9 but not mess with the computer system.
It's a custom ground cam made for the 5.2, 5.9 motor I ordered it from ART @Mancini Racing. Still can be used with a blower but good N/A upgrade as well. It's still in the box at the moment.

Chris-

Comp
212-218 duration cam
Intake dur: 264
Exhuast dur: 270

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also have a performance intake that replaces the stock "beer barrel" one, a good match is a 52-58mm throttle body (though stock works fine on it as well)

Woodhouse Dodge looked up the harness for me and said it sells for $1200. I'll take any good offer for mine, still in great condition and includes all connections to run a 5.2 or 5.9 engine.
Do you have pics of the intake? and what year is the harness off of? Part number?

·
An Army of One
1,227 Posts
I'll take the wires. let me know your PayPal info! thanks Doc

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a pic of the header package. For serious buyers I could go a tad ower on the price.

The Comp cam looks exactly like the unpolished one pictured below. Still new in box never used.
Just a quick thread bump, I also have an oil pan for the 5.2/5.9 motors, water pump, hardened push rods and other parts in good condition.

These are brand new never used Eddlebrock headers and pipes for any Dodge truck 5.2/5.9 motors 97-03. bought these but due to tight budget I can not use them and really need the money at the moment. This system sells for $560.99 at both Summit and Jegs.
Since they're brand new never used, I'd like to get at least $440 for the complete coated set.
I opened the box to take pics of actual product, these are the higher end cermic coated version, perfect for N/A or supercharged applications.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.