DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, has anyone here ever tried the comp 273 or the KRC 220 cams?? i know they need tuning...but just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these...

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
badblackhemi said:
So, has anyone here ever tried the comp 273 or the KRC 220 cams?? i know they need tuning...but just wondering if anyone has had any experience with these...
Yo badblackhemi according to your signature you have a "6.1 Hemi Cam (awaiting install)" What up wit dat?!?! Dude do you even know which cam it is you want?!? :D

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAHA, aw screw it, im just gonna cram all three of them in there at once!! lol, yea i need to change the sig. to "about to get the 268" and skaarew, dont worry im still getting the 268, im just seeing what the "far" future holds for the 273! im gonna try and get the money for the manely stuff so i can intall the cam the very next weekend that i get it!!!

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
sounds good man i got all the goodies waiting for you! you me and sam can ram that 268 in there..... should be a good time too

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hell ya, i cant wait. i'll have the extra money for the manely stuff if i end up selling 2 sets of drag racing wheels on a different website...and no they wont fit our trucks, or i would have already used them!! haha. they are my dads off of our old '67 Chevy II Nova, and he said if i sell them that i can get half the profit!! so if i sell both sets, that means i get about a grand just for going through the trouble of selling them!!!

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
man can i sell some stuff for your dad too? damn good deal! well i got all the parts here fresh in the boxes!

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha i'll see what i can do!! lol, i let ya know in advance about the manely stuff unless you plan on keeping that.

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
i am willing to sell it now. i might get heads later in the future, and they will have the manley springs on the...so if u want them i can bring them to waco too, or just hold on to them .... no matter!

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
You better watch it Kyle, skaarew is coming over tomorrow to install his 6.1 cam......he asking how hard it would be to install the Manley stuff!!!

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
yep....that manley stuff looks real nice....all polished up and tight lookin'....but tomorrow is just the cam day

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
skaarew said:
yep....that manley stuff looks real nice....all polished up and tight lookin'....but tomorrow is just the cam day
WOO HOO lets rush through it to see if we can set a speed record....sound good?!?! ;)

2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha, doesnt the Manely stuff add like 3 hrs to the install!?!?

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Alright I guess we'll do a SLOOOOOW, thorough, problem free install instead....dangit!!

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
thats what i like to hear! man why u up so late? i thought you old guys needed more rest ;) call u in the am to firm up the time.... get plenty of rest

·
HEMI way or no way
1,325 Posts
badblackhemi said:
haha, i cant wait to meet you guys!!
likewise man, when sam and i get together, it is dodge this and hemi that ALL day long....and man he can turn a wrench too....real glad i met him, have learned alot and trust his work.....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.