DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about the ColorMorphics LED system? I am installing it and I need to get an extension for the power source so that I can wire it the way that I want. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Ive seen them at Best Buy I think they carry the extensions. Look pretty cool.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nevermind. I actually found a better place to put the CPU. As soon as I get the actual LED strips in place, and get a camcorder, or digital camera, and the ability to learn how to put that stuff on the computer, I will upload it. I can already tell it is going to be awesome, because the lights reflect even more off of my diamond plate floors.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are kind of like Neon lights. THere are 6 sticks total, each at about 10 inches. I am putting them under seats and probably under-dash. The system says it is cabably of producing 16 million different colors. (By modifying the basic colors into different shades) I almost have it all together now, I just need to actually mount the lights, and I am also having a problem with the last stick working properly. I know a lot of people here, (and I used to be this way too) think neons are stupid, but these are badass, and I think they are a great addition to my interior. Now, as soon as I gets me some money I will start with the exhaust.

Also ordered the PowerWire from AirRam...hope to get it soon....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.