DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· B Scott
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happenin' everyone? I'm new to these parts and from what I see, it seems like a great community.

I've only had my 00' Neon a few months but I'm excited about adding my own bit of flair to it. My next mod will be lowering the suspension a bit and what I'm trying first are the simple 2-way adjusters/stabilizers. I'm in between jobs right now and simply don't have near the financial ability to do it the right way with lowering springs, etc.

I was just curious if anyone has experience with these, and if so, is it worth it? I'm low budget all around right now, so I'm not too worried about looking cheap. Haha.

· Registered
2,430 Posts
Don't waste your money, I hope you haven't already bought them. If you're talking about those "kits" that turn your factory struts into "coil overs"... absolute junk. Log truck ride and horrible handling. I personally am not even a fan of lowering springs, but they are a much better alternative than those cheap "coil over kits". I don't think lowering is worth it, in any form, especially if you're on a budget. If it was an all out race car, sure get some real coil overs. But for the street? Just leave the stock springs, the car already handles awesome, just get some sticky tread, tweak the sway bars some, and keep the half decent factory ride quality.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.