DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I don't know why you guys can't fit 35" without 5" of lift but like i'm running a 33.5 tire right now and it's not even closing to rubbing, maybe your coils are sagging really bad or something because I know without inner wheel liners I could run 35" without rubbing issues. I also have loaded down my truck with these tires on (skidoo in back weighting about 1000) and it doesn't make a difference.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
mocho said:
I don't know why you guys can't fit 35" without 5" of lift but like i'm running a 33.5 tire right now and it's not even closing to rubbing, maybe your coils are sagging really bad or something because I know without inner wheel liners I could run 35" without rubbing issues. I also have loaded down my truck with these tires on (skidoo in back weighting about 1000) and it doesn't make a difference.
You missed the point. You can NOT run 35's with a 2" coil spacer on an Off Road packaged truck. You WILL rub somewhere.

·
Mopar from Birth
594 Posts
I know when i had the 3" lift on my ram, at full turn the 33" Trxus MT's were about 1-2 inches from rubbing the rear of the fenders. if i did that while wheeln' they would definatly rub. yea 35's would fit and look good, but would be useless for wheeln'. now with the 5.5" lift, 35's are goin on in a few weeks.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.