DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i added a rancho 4" lift to my 97' 2wd ram 1500 ext cab. I want the front end to sit higher then ther rear, which the rear sits higher still, plus i want to be able to fit 35's under there to.

So i was wondering if the coils on the 4wd rams and the coils on the 2wd ram are teh same size. That way i can buy a used or new 2" daystar coil spacer for a 4wd ram and then cut off or take out the bolts so i could fit it on my 2wd ram. The problem is i dont want to get the 2wd 2.5" spacer(dont want to buy more parts or new shocks) or the 1.5" spacer, i want the 2". Unless there is another option that is cheaper or the same price.

Oh and the rancho kit came with coils, spindes, lower a-arm drop bracket, and ext. brake lines. The rear came with blocks and u bolts. Oh and it came with 4 rs5000 shocks for all corners.

Oh and im not going to be 4 wheeling or flexing my suspension at all. Pretty much city driving and when i do get off road it is at the desert and i dont take my truck through the dunes, thats what my buggy and quad is for. :rck:

thanks

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
someone has to know? are the 4wd and 2wd coils the same diameter/circumference?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone? dang

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
help?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status