DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
adrenalin junkie
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help! after doing the auto headlight thing i can't get my clock to reset the minutes. the hour will blink and let me set it, but the minutes will not. any suggestions? am i doing it wrong? i followed the directions in the manual, and i have reset it before without problems. should i disconnect the battery and try again? by the way , i love the auto headlight :D i always wondered why they didn't include this to start with :crazy:

·
Registered
367 Posts
traumamama said:
help! after doing the auto headlight thing i can't get my clock to reset the minutes. the hour will blink and let me set it, but the minutes will not. any suggestions? am i doing it wrong? i followed the directions in the manual, and i have reset it before without problems. should i disconnect the battery and try again? by the way , i love the auto headlight :D i always wondered why they didn't include this to start with :crazy:
Hours with the volume knob and minutes with the tuning knob.

If it isn't setting I would try disconnecting the battery again. Then head for the dealer if that doesn't work.

·
Registered
205 Posts
If you did the autolights mod I would def. go through a battery reconnect procedure. I have heard of a strange bug where the lights don't turn off as they are supposed to from some people who didn't do the battery reconnect proceddure.

It can't hurt your clock though I doubt it is related.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.