DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just reset the clock on the D for the time change, and realized mine won't let me adjust the minutes. I can adjust the hour as normal. The radio is the RAQ. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
umm snap.. I'll have to do that too, I beleive you have to tap a button and it moves you over to the minutes.. I just can't remember which button...

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
umm snap.. I'll have to do that too, I beleive you have to tap a button and it moves you over to the minutes.. I just can't remember which button...
I thought after you adjusted the hour, you would press in the right knob. Maybe I shold look at the manual one more time. Thanks

EDIT: Just looked at the manual and did step by step. Still got nothing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Push the "Time" button until the hours blick, then turn the right button, "Tuner/Audio", to adjust the hours. Push it again to adjust the minutes. Then either push it yet one time or just let it time out to get it back to normal operation.

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Push the "Time" button until the hours blick, then turn the right button, "Tuner/Audio", to adjust the hours. Push it again to adjust the minutes. Then either push it yet one time or just let it time out to get it back to normal operation.

I did it just like that, hold the time button down, use the tune knob to adjust the hours, than press the tune knob again to adjust the minutes and it just times out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I did it just like that, hold the time button down, use the tune knob to adjust the hours, than press the tune knob again to adjust the minutes and it just times out.
I changed from CD mode to radio mode to set my clock, maybe that is what it takes to work? I have no idea why I did it and it doesn't say anything in the manual about setting it radio mode.:huh:

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I changed from CD mode to radio mode to set my clock, maybe that is what it takes to work? I have no idea why I did it and it doesn't say anything in the manual about setting it radio mode.:huh:
I've always done mine with the radio off. It's worked like that before. I'll try your way. Thanks....

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I used to do mine off, yesterday I did it while listening to a MP3 CD.

·
What! Me Worry?
1,547 Posts
I ,hold the "time" button until it flashes, then set hour, push the button again until minute flashes, adjust minutes, then ignore until reset.

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ,hold the "time" button until it flashes, then set hour, push the button again until minute flashes, adjust minutes, then ignore until reset.
On mine, the minutes aren't flashing. So, that means it won't let me set the minute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.