DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Climate panel (where cc knobs are) lights have burned out, and I'm getting tired of turning the dome lights on to make adjustments.

How easy/hard is it to change out these bulbs? Best source for quality replacement bulbs?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Are replacement bulbs readily available OTC, or a dealer only part?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I bought my bulbs from the dealer for $2.20 each, part # 5013815AA. I couldn't find them anywhere else.

Real easy to install. If I remember I had to take off the drivers side knee panel first than the center console. All screws were easy to find. The hardest part was getting the old bulbs out. It was literally a 15 minute job.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Don't want brighter lighting (kills night vision) and usually have the illumination turned down. Will stick with oem...

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Standard LEDS should be good, Although you'll need to find 12v ones or a resistor to knock down 12v to 5 volts

·
BEE Ready!
1,274 Posts
This happened to my 04 over the summer, but it was the instrument cluster that went out. Went to the dealer and bought 3 bulbs for around $4 I believe. Hardest part for me was getting the darn cables out of the back of it. The cc will take 2 seconds to swap out. One scrw be the most awkwardly placed hook ever, then pull the whole center piece out. Unscrew the cc backing and throw in the new bulbs. Put everything back and you'll be rocking again ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.