DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of cleared (black) headlights from X3 racing and a message came back cancelling my order - out of stock. Anyone know where else to pick up a set of comparable quality - a link perhaps?

Thank you.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, but these ebay links never work for me - page cannot be displayed. Any ideas?

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
look for the thread about them in the interior extirior forum there is a how to on how to do it yourself complete w/ pics pm me if you cant find it

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
They can come in a black housing as well. There's a group buy (or was at least) going on for them here.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
03ramit1 said:
look for the thread about them in the interior extirior forum there is a how to on how to do it yourself complete w/ pics pm me if you cant find it
That link and the pics and instructions are first rate. I debated the diy option and lost the debate to the wife, who'd be driving to work holding a candle out the window to find her way if I messed it up. She thinks I suck at baking, and she' right. :)

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Well, she wouldn't have gotten too far holding the candle out the window while driving... so that evens it all out. lol

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
go to ebay.com

do a search for ram clear headlights

You'll find chrome ones and black ones.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bubba_Hemi said:
Well, she wouldn't have gotten too far holding the candle out the window while driving... so that evens it all out. lol
Yeah, but the less far she gets, the closer she still is to home which means the quicker I get my a$$ kicked. :) Then again, she'd still have the fogs.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kenihemi said:
go to ebay.com

do a search for ram clear headlights

You'll find chrome ones and black ones.
Thanks. I'll try ebay. I've bought a lot of stuff over the net, but I've never tried ebay - always thought it was like a huge auction where you had to bid on what you were buying. D'oh!! :confused:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
05_hemi said:
Thanks. I'll try ebay. I've bought a lot of stuff over the net, but I've never tried ebay - always thought it was like a huge auction where you had to bid on what you were buying. D'oh!! :confused:
It is... however the stuff you get on there is 9 times out of 10 gonna be cheaper then you could pick it up anywhere else. Hell, I just picked up a set of Xenon replacement bulbs for 10 bucks. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.