DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first post ever on here.......do you have to purchase these headlights or is there a trick to getting them all white??? also so i dont have to post again, does anyone have a djm drop kit suspension??? im gonna go 2/4 on my 04 reg cab hemi.....what do you think?? thanks

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I have an answer and pics to both of your questions...

Yes...You can clear the headlights yourself...I didn't click on the link posted above, but I'm sure it is one of many that has detailed instructions on how to do it. Secondly...I dont have the DJM kit, but I have one that is MUCH better. Slammed1 is a member of this site, and he has dropped hundreds of trucks on this site from all over the country. He dropped mine, and I get nothing but compliments about it. His customer service and work ethics are second to none, and I'm sure almost everyone on this site will back me up in saying that Brian is a GREAT guy to deal with. He makes his own kit and installs it for an unbeatable price. He lives in Arkansas, so if you are anywhere nearby, I would HIGHLY recommend looking into his drops.

Anyways...Here is a pic of my truck with the cleared headlights and a Slammed1 drop.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks alot for the info......i live in ohio so i doubt that i could go through brian, but who knows ill check it out neways. nice nice truck...take care
matthew

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I think Brian will also sell just the kit to you and you can have someone local install it. Send him a PM and see how much he sells the kit for. I had him do the install too, so I dont know what just the kit costs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.