Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just being me
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before

After

Gloomy day yesterday when I took the pics.,got a couple more shots in my gallery. Hopefully the weather will clear up this weekend and I can get better shots. I really like how it woke up the front end.

·
Just being me
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cbrenn71 said:
looks good. what bulbs do you run in the clears.

Sylvania SilverStar High Performance Signal Light Bulbs (found it a pep boys)

I like the iridescent blue it gives when unlit.,not like the regular blue bulbs out there, and they are completely amber when lit.I might buy the chrome bulbs though to see which look better to me.

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
Puppet, very nice look. Too bad we need front tags.

·
Just being me
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
B1G BLEU said:
Puppet, very nice look. Too bad we need front tags.
Thanks B1G, yeah them front tags kill the whole look.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
That's bang'n. looks great

·
Registered
403 Posts
where did you pick up the grille inserts and headlights ?

·
Just being me
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That's bang'n. looks great
Thanks in part to you., I gotta take some more pics with the sun out. These don't really do it justice.

where did you pick up the grille inserts and headlights ?
I picked up the inserts from rockadaous.,.,The headlights are stock (I'm sure you mean the clear corners) I got them from ebay. (procarparts is the dealer)

·
Registered
484 Posts
ahh puppetmaster! i wanted those from rockalous but when i asked him about it, he said you had first dibs... lucky! now i need to pay a whole lot for those... haha... by the way, it looks nice, why dont you change your headlights to the clear cut ones too...?

·
Just being me
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hcop33 said:
why dont you change your headlights to the clear cut ones too...?
Didn't really even think about that.,,might be my next mod.,thanks

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
hcop33 said:
ahh puppetmaster! i wanted those from rockalous but when i asked him about it, he said you had first dibs... lucky! now i need to pay a whole lot for those... haha... by the way, it looks nice, why dont you change your headlights to the clear cut ones too...?
you have to be quick around here :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
There is a T-Handle that is drilled into the factory latch that extends down to the bottom of the Grille that you now use, or you can use a screwdriver

·
Registered
518 Posts
You can get either chrome or brushed aluminum. I bought the chrome one because it matched my grille, I think that if you have a chrome grille you should get the chrome inserts, if you have a painted grille you should get the brushed inserts.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks sweet. Good job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.