DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ABN
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i spent all day leaning my truck and a challenger all day...... Started at about 7 this morning walked into the office about 5 O'clock and the weather was on, So the outcome of that is 75 tomorrow and 3-5 inches of snow on saturday<<<<<<<<WTF is that.... Only in oklahoma can that crap happen.
Just though i would vent a little and show some pics..

****Yes i know nobody likes the trailer tow mirros on a lowered truck but at least i pulled the chrome gas cover off....:SPIN:*******

**P.S I know the challenger isnt a ram but thought i would share***​

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
I love white when it's all cleaned up. The Challenger is killer too. I just heard we'll see snow this weekend in Indy and it's gonna be 67 tommorrow so my detailing plans on our trucks is ruined too.
BTW I'll trade ya mirrors and pay to ship "if" you don't need them. Boating season is coming and I'm in the market for some tow mirrors.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I guess we're getting the same storm front.. 65 today, 4 inches of snow tomorrow. WTF???

Wish I woulda known that before I washed the truck.

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
thats not only in OK man. 2 years ago we had a week of 70's then got 6" of snow one night and it was gone by noon that day because it was 70 again. :ugh best part was the weather people were saying it was too warm for it to snow so it was supposed to be rain. ;D

Vehicles look good! nice job

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Wow...I just complained about this very thing in my thread...about clay barring and waxing my white truck....and I'm in Oklahoma also :D

·
Dead Body Man
71 Posts
lookin good man

·
ABN
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i glad to know that im not the only who wo didnt chek out the wather before cleaning my truck.

BMR.. Will have to get together one nite in the city and tear some shit up.

·
The White Collar Redneck
1,807 Posts
Nice. My friend has those same wheels on his Challenger.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Looks good, I like your taste in wheels....:)

·
or no car
1,269 Posts
every time i see a challenger i get a chub. man i want one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.