DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone its been awhile since i posted new pics of my truck so i cleaned it up tonight used a little wax as you dry and took some pics. new mods are lights behind the bumper, spring clamps, 305/50/20 sumitomo htr sport tires, roll pan (needs paint), led third brake light(also needs paint), and an access lorado tonneau cover here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
after seeing 360plus' truck i need a 2/4 drop but i have no money :VHOT: i love college but i hate having no money for my truck. anyone want to donate to the poor college kids truck fund? lol

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
You can't be too poor with all the mods you got so far! LOL Looking good though man!

KB

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
everything ive done was with summer money when i was working 50+ hour weeks now i back at school and ill be lucky to make half that

·
Hibernating
3,105 Posts
Niiiiice! Man, I don't know what I would have done if I had that for a college truck!!! Nice mods, looks great! :rck: And I know how those long hours go....but it's all worth it at the end.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Great lookin truck, metallica. Love the LED's & billet. (need to get my roll pan painted too.) I'm about to go to 305-50-20's also.(on new wheels) Is the ride much harsher (impact bumps) with the 50 series tires? Any tracking problems with those wide tires following ruts & wandering some?

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Very Nice! Where did you get your led light bar at?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:thatfunny

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the ride is soooo much better than stock, she handles better in the turns and i have no problems tracking or hydroplaning. also these tires spin alot easier and they howl :rck: i got the led bar locally but they have the same type on ebay

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
sweet!!!!!!!!!!! :rck:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.