DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: has any one found anything like this? Custom steering wheel cause i can't find anything. :help: :help:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Big Joe SS/T said:
yea it can be done but you will get a ticket for removal of factory airbag in almost every state.
X2, and that's why you're having a hard time finding anything for your truck. Vendors don't want to be liable for you getting killed in an accident because you used their product to remove a factroy installed safety device.

·
GROUNDED
2,944 Posts
just be aware in ma you will fail inspection for it because your abs light will be on and you wont pass the obd2 scan part of inspection.

·
Registered
197 Posts
thanks big joe. i'm not too worried about passing, lets just say i might know a guy. but if worst comes to worst, how hard is it really to put the old wheel back on?

·
GROUNDED
2,944 Posts
Its VERY difficult to put back on because you need to remove the wiring for cruise and the air bag, plus its a guarnteed ticket too if you get pulled over and having a fix it ticket like that sucks.

·
Registered
197 Posts
you mean reject sticker, right? cause i can't see a cop giving a ticket for a custom wheel. i think i read in another post that you were going to put a wheel on, did ya?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.