DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about buying chrome fender flares. I know it will match the rest of my d. I want to get some chrome rims but do you guys think they look right i really dont want factory fender flares though.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
it'll look like anything else with chrome around the wheel wells. I see if I can find an example.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea ive been saving for my big stuff which my bday is coming up and thats all i told my family amd gf stuff for the d i have an extra 100 dollars and since i havent bought anything for it in awhile id figured eith chrome fenders or something else but i dont know of anything else lol thanks i was trying to look for an example

G

·
I think Chromee has a lot more chrome on his D and he didn't even put chrome wheel arches. IMO I'd save the money for a programmer. I didn't see one in your sig.

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
+2 Thumbs down on chrome...

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
I'd get the rear spoiler..... unless you have that planned for someone else

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the spoiler and hood are on hold till jan after winter to get painted. I was thinking about the programmer, gauge pods something along those lines. I was just wondering i never saw a d have them i guess i see why . I like the dodge trucks with them but most cars i dont thanks for letting me know guys. I was looking at the bushwacker flares but dont know how they would look because of being black.

·
Registered
209 Posts
As they say.. "less is more"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.