DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here added the stick on chrome door handles?I know they seem kinda cheesy,but my stock handles are starting to fade.Anyone know of a good quality company?I would be looking for 2doors,tailgate.I have a 2006 Ram 1500 SLT.Was this a factory option if so part numbers.Thanks

· Registered
417 Posts
I have the chrome cov ers from putco. The fit is pretty good but I would add mre 3m tape to make it stick better.

Here is a pic. Not too good but its the only one I had on my pc that shows them.

I also have the chrome mirror covers.

· Infinite Lives
6,428 Posts
I had them on my 02, debating on weather to put em on my 06;s but they were actually prety cool.Had a few people stop me and ask me where I got them from.

· Very Niiiice! :)
4,541 Posts
i got mine from putco too... pretty good... they are plastic and not metal though.

if you want something chrome and have some funds saved up... instad of spending 40bux on the plastic ones, spend 150bux and get the Chrysler Aspen solid billit handles from a Mopar selling company... they are real nice...

-David

· Registered
2,632 Posts
im not a fan of chrome door handles. black plastic or painted to match look the best, IMO.

1,971 Posts
Just get some liquid clay bar and scrub them down then a nice coat of wax and they will be looking new. Will take you about 5mins per handle.

· NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,848 Posts
Here are the stick on ones from autozone on my friends truck along with the stick on chrome gas cap, sry for the angle but only pic i have

Attachments

· Registered
4,328 Posts
Had them on the wife's 2002 almost 6 years now --PUTCO
No problems

Had them on my 2005 but decided later to go painted

I prefer painted--my wife likes the chrome

Pics in my sig link

Have you considered painted ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.