DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up some new toys this weekend! What do you guys think? Got the 20inch Mazzi Hulk wheels in the mail today, the 6inch lift and 37" tires are on the way. Also found a deal i could not pass up on a new 65inch Mitsubishi DLP this tv has an incredible picure these do no do it justice. so im a happy camper.

Attachments

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
truck pics, with x-max gifts installed ofcoarse!! ;)

·
HemiSS/T
609 Posts
Be careful with the chrome on those wheels. I used to have them on my 01 F250 street truck and after about 6 months I had a few places where the plating was peeling. I kept them clean and took care of them but it kept getting worse, I contacted the manufacturer and they replaced them but their only explanation was a "bad batch". I can't wait to see all your mods installed its gonna look sick!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Nice TV man, the wheels are great to! I got a 32" High Def LCD on the wall in my bedroom. Picture clarity is very nice. :tup:

KBe

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Whats the whole set up costing you. I would love to lift my ride as well.
Ball park, what would it cost me for rims, tires and 6" lift?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TREP R/T said:
Whats the whole set up costing you. I would love to lift my ride as well.
Ball park, what would it cost me for rims, tires and 6" lift?

Rims were just over $1000 on ebay, the lift was about $1500 but i upgrade it quite a bit with dual shock etc. and the rubber for 37's was about $1400 so just a hair under $4000. But im doing the install myself, shop would probibly charge $800-$1000 to get it installed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.