DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2015 challenger Scat Pack 6 speed about a week ago, today I was leaving the store and heard a chirping noise when I was taking off, I rolled around my neighborhood at a very low speed in 2nd gear and when I slightly roll on the throttle, I hear a squeak/chirp sound, if I let off the throttle and then slowly roll on it again, it makes the chirp sound at the same throttle position, it seems to be coming from the rear of the vehicle as far as I can tell, this is the first dodge I've ever owned, I've seen other topics on google of this similar problem but wasn't able to locate the exact thread, can anyone help me out as to what this noise may be? The noise just started today

Attachments

·
Registered
969 Posts
Congrats and welcome, ScatpackJ!

I tried searching for a TSB that could be related to your concerns, but unfortunately I was unable to find one. I would recommend bringing your vehicle to a dealership so they can diagnose whether this is something normal or what repairs need to be made. If you would like assistance scheduling an appointment, please feel free to reach out to me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.