DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys do yall think its possible to mount a Chevy Warn Grille Guard onto a Dodge. I can fab up the Mounting brackets that wont be a problem, i am more or less wandering if the body lines will look alright

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
They all seem pretty generic to me, if you have fab skills it sounds like a easy winter project

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
you could make it mount fairly easily

although it might look outta place to someone who knows what there lookin at

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea that is what im worried about, The brush guard retails for $1000 and the head light peices for 500. the guy is asking $150 lol. I have to go see it and make sure it is for real, he doesnt seem to realize what it costs new.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I have a HD Stainless Steel Westin full grill guard. I had it on my 4x4 Ram 2500 for a short time, then decided I want it Powder Coated the same color as the truck, that was a year ago...never Powder Coated it. I'll probably take a reasonable offer. It's the shipping that will suck.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mainly wanting this to mount my winch on to. I dont really even like Stainless Stell i rather it be powder coat. If it lines up i my have it powerder coated

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I have a HD Stainless Steel Westin full grill guard. I had it on my 4x4 Ram 2500 for a short time, then decided I want it Powder Coated the same color as the truck, that was a year ago...never Powder Coated it. I'll probably take a reasonable offer. It's the shipping that will suck.

is that for a 2nd gen?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.