DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on purchasing this bed cover (the regular hard cover one), but i have a couple questions.

1) What do i do if i have the stock bed lining that has the lining coming over the lip of the front of the bed (near the rear window)?

2) I want to be able to lock the cover, so which locking devices in the accessory section do i need to purchase?

3) How much did you guys pay for shipping. I heard alot of you guys picked yours up at the UPS center, how do i arrange that?

Thanks

·
Registered
645 Posts
1) If you have the drop in you will need to cut some of it away so you can attach it to the bed directly. If you have a spray on, Just install over it. thats what I did.
2) I got the 2 exterior locks. I never put them, but I have them. (Still works right?)
3) I think shipping was ~100 bucks. I would of been another 50-75 shipped to the door. Picking it up at FedEx Ground location was not too bad. Just in a bad part of town here in Houston O yea, and they only took cash.

I love mine and I will have one on my next truck as well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
where is a good place to order them from ? i am looking to get a hard cover and the local place here wanted like $900 with installation. i know i can get it for alot cheaper online if i could just find a good place to order from.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I got mine from checkerpro directly. I don't know if they have any dealers.
I think it was ~500 bucks to FedEx Ground location. An extra 75 to the door.

They come black, and it takes about 20 minutes to install. No big deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.