DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally got my AEM Brute Force and Hypertech PP3 installed today took about 2 hours for both. Got them both from rpmoutlet.com. Awesome product and awesome service. Highly reccomended. Paid 525 with shipping for both. I installed the intake first. Took about and hour and a half. Then i went for a spin. Took it out and let it warm up then i got on it. OMFG!!! It sounds like a ****ing Jet under my hood. I love it!!! Plus it looks really good to. Well after that i was all grins but i wasnt in store for what was about to happen. Went back to the house and put the programmer on. The 87 octane program with a +500 rpm redline. and 128 mph speedo. Well that took about 15 min then me and my buddy went for a ride so i let her brake in for about a mile then at the next stop light it was curtains. Laid into it and this beast came alive. Not only does it now sound like a Jet coming down the road but this thing will really move now. I garantee that my truck is .5 seconds faster 0-60 and probably even faster in the 1/4 mile. I can wait to use my buddies g-tech pro tomorrow. Ill keep you posted on the results. By the way this is an awesome combination and you cant beat the price. My buddie ordered his today after he rode in my truck from rpmoutlet.com. That just shows you that its an awesome product. I havent stopped smiling since i put it on. Best 500 dollars ive spent so far. I absolutly love it. Ill let you guys know tomorrow or sunday what kinda times i run. The butt meter is proof enough for right now.

BB

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
sales pick

Hey you sound like you own stock in that company LOL. But I put the same thing on my 2004 hemi and it does make a bit more power. A little her and a little there It's all fun and any + hp is cool

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
How 'bout some pics of that-there intake? And why not set up a gallery while you're at it?

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha.... no i dont own stock in the company.... I think i just got a whole new truck.. All of my buddies have noticed it to! I would set up a gallery but that would mean i would have to take pictures and that would mean getting out the camera and then i would have to wash the truck... and damn thats alot of work when you are beat ass tired from working all day... haha.. i might snap a few quick pics tomorrow if i have time. If you want to see picstures of my truck go to my cardomain page the link is at the bottom of my profile. They are the most recent ones on the front page. Shows all of my major mods except my subs, intake, and Hyptertech PP3. Next time i have a nice day im going to wash and wax my truck and then ill take some pics and set up a gallery. I actually washed it today but my garage is gettin painted in the morning so as soon as i get up i know my truck will be covered with pollen because its windy outside right now. But just be paitent because once i get some pics it will be worth the wait!!!!

BB

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
think I will wash and wax my truck too. Then get some pictures and set up a gallery. See what u have started. I was just kidding about stock in the company. I know the feeling after putting on my intake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.