1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I have been thinking of getting that airbrushed on mine, but that looks 3D

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
That isn't airbrushed, looks like it could be a fibreglass or plastic cover. Note even the body lines are gone. Thats the first clue its not brush work

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
That is sweet, you can see that it's a cover from the handle.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Now you know what happens when you try to transport a RAM in the bed of your RAM. :D

:tup: I like that, I don't know how he did it but it looks cool!

·
Registered
584 Posts
personally, i wouldnt get caught dead with that trash on my truck, but to each his own

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
I choked on a candy bar when I saw that!!! WOW!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I want the one where Pamela Sue Anderson tries to get out of the back of my truck. Wonder if I'd get pulled over for what I replace the horn tips with?

·
Registered
408 Posts
I saw this same thing today in Lexington, KY on a yellow Ram. Couldn't believe my eyes.

I'm also in the "overkill" bandwagon on this one, but you've got to applaud the effort.

·
SRT-4
3,262 Posts
LOL, wow...

Interesting... And pretty cool. Though I wouldn't do it on mine...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Get rid of the two horns sticking out and I may like it. The two very real looking horns that stick out is a little overkill.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Very Nice!

Needs some work before it hits my ride...

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
:thatfunny That's pretty cool. And unique. I kinda like it, but probably wouldn't do it personally, but it would get many, many heads to turn. I think the face on it could look better, and if they could keep the body lines too

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
i think a ram airbrushed in 3d with red eyes and smoke out of its nostrils wold be excitingly nice. considering its on a badass ram

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hemidriver04345 said:
personally, i wouldnt get caught dead with that trash on my truck, but to each his own
exactly!!!!!

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
its neet to look at , but i wouldnt do it either, someone had alot of time on ther hands to think of that . :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.