DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is the oakley dodge ram from the 2004 sema auto show. what id like to know is if the side skirt on the truck was custom built or if it can be purchased. I could care less about the side skirt i just like the side exit exhaust before the rear tire and how it is in the side skirt, not hanging from under it like most. thanks. if anyone knows of someone who sells a similar design that would be nice too.

http://www.hemitruckclub.com/Sema Day 1 019.jpg
http://www.hemitruckclub.com/Sema Day 1 026.jpg

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I haven't seen anything like that for sale aftermarket. Pretty much everything on that truck was custom built, door handles, grille shell, grille inserts, hood, exhaust, rims and narrowed rear end. But I know that stylinconcepts.com and a few other sites sell exhaust outlets somewhat similar to those. I have seen a few trucks with them before, one being an s-10 and the other a late 90's chevy regcab. I'll try and find a pic or link for you.

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just some body work to your current side skirt.

·
Banned
153 Posts
Thats cooler than a fan in January :cool:

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
i was thinking about the stylin concepts one but thas way too much money...

·
Victims arent we all
1,826 Posts
kinda curious here,,, wouldnt the side exit assembly flex with the muffler, since the muffler is hung on hangers,

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Thats pretty damn cool!! Daddy like!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
What an abortion of a custom paint job. I'd make one square with a louver on the underside to catch any condensation and dump it under the truck. Otherwise you'll need a rag in your pocket to wipe off the paint.

·
Registered
261 Posts
It was probably a body wrap which is vinyl instead of a paint job. Its cheaper.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What an abortion of a custom paint job. I'd make one square with a louver on the underside to catch any condensation and dump it under the truck. Otherwise you'll need a rag in your pocket to wipe off the paint.
good call... wouldnt have thought about that. Ive looked into it and ill prob have one fabed up. It wouldnt be too much and i could get exactly what i wanted.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
looks real cool

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
TRUCKS! Did i thing on that exhaust with the "Lil' Red Express" if i can remember right. All he did was cut a whole in the fender and set it in then screwed it in with supplied bolts then bolted the exhaust right to it so It wouldnt flex with the exhaust.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I had only seen the Stylin' Concepts exhaust flange, but the one on the Oakley trucks looks good. Anybody know how much it is and where to buy?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bad ass truck... bad paint job.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.