DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.srtconnection.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307

I did a N20 install on a SRT8 Jeep and the guy didn't want to see a thing, Not even a single wire.

Man those Jeeps are friggen fast!!!!!!!!!

The N20 and fuel hoses are covered with wire loom and practically invisable to the untrained eye.

· Absolutely
7,864 Posts
Looks cool, but if the guy was really trying to hide it, why would he used a throttle spacer that say nitrous right on it?

· Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its black and the other alternative is a nozzle which is even more noticeable.

· Valdez Racing Team
13,905 Posts
nice clean work Lonnie...good location for all the parts too...

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Clean work Bro. I got stomped today by 3 different SRT's, it was awesome. lol

KB

· Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, We took it to the track last night That thing moves with out N20, he ran 8.2 bone stock in the 1/8.

After N20 he ran 7.7 in the 1/8 on the same night with no bottle warmer or the spark plugs gapped correctly. Its got more in it believe me. He'll run in the 11s in the 1/4.

· Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That SRT8 Jeep raced a Mercedes AMG coupe thingy that was Super Charged laying down 450 hp to the wheels and beat up on it pretty bad the Mercedes spun pretty hard though. The Jeep still beat the best time of the night for the Mercedes which was 7.80. I wish I had brought my video camera. Duh!!

· Registered
1,564 Posts
Jeebus . . . those things move.

· Registered
528 Posts
Nice job man. It looks really nice. Yeah SRT8s look like they haul butt. I would like to get a SRT8 challenger when they come out, but I would have to get rid of 67 fastback. Thats not gonna happen...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.