DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
22x9. I need a skinny wheel/tire combo because I am going to go to a 4/6 drop within the next month or so.

·
Scapegoat047
375 Posts
sweet wheels man, they look great on an awesome truck. you should get a matching tonneau cover.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scapegoat047 said:
sweet wheels man, they look great on an awesome truck. you should get a matching tonneau cover.
I have been thinking about a cover, but I think it would stand out too much and take away from the smooth/slick look I'm going for.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
JEEBUS!! Those things are HUGE!!

Very nice looking!

·
September 2007 ROTM
1,332 Posts
Rims are very nice..

Yes, you need that 4/6 drop ASAP! Either way, great looking rims on a great looking truck dude!

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My old 22's and 305/40's filled the wheel wells nicely, but these left a HUGE gap. I have already talked to Brian, so the only think I'm waiting on is finding time to take off work to go see him.

·
September 2007 ROTM
1,332 Posts
Sounds good dude..

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
Deffinitely a smooth wheel for a smooth truck. You've spent some big bucks lately.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NoHemi said:
Deffinitely a smooth wheel for a smooth truck. You've spent some big bucks lately.
I think the big spending stage is going to stop real quick. I just want to finish the stereo, my exhaust, and go to a 4/6 drop, and then I'm going to kill it for a LONG while!!

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
mjfikac said:
I think the big spending stage is going to stop real quick. I just want to finish the stereo, my exhaust, and go to a 4/6 drop, and then I'm going to kill it for a LONG while!!
Famous last words

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Yea i was going to say some bigger tires but it looks like your going lower. Too bad i didnt get to chris first before you got the wheels. They would look way better on my truck. LOL. j/k.

BB

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
mjfikac said:
Or, if you're like most around here, that's when you'll get bored and want a brand new truck! :crazy:

The wheels look great... as does the whole truck. I'm surprised you aren't at Heatwave with the rest of the gang right now. You might have won something if you'd gone. :)

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FreeLantz said:
Or, if you're like most around here, that's when you'll get bored and want a brand new truck! :crazy:

The wheels look great... as does the whole truck. I'm surprised you aren't at Heatwave with the rest of the gang right now. You might have won something if you'd gone. :)
I wanted to go to Heatwave bad, but there are so many imperfections on my truck that the camera doesn't pick up. The judges would probably laugh at me if they saw how bad the paint looks up close.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.