DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
255/45-20's coy's,its just the right thing to make me say" oh ya! " when i look at it.now watch out i think im gonna" drop it ".

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Slappy. . . those are definitely sweet. Very unique. . . something you won't see alot of. They make the statement of "muscle". Nice selection!

·
Registered
205 Posts
The proportions of the 255/45R20's look great. That's the same size tire that comes on the SRT.

I think I'll go to that size if/when I decide to change wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeet!! If you don't mind me asking, what kinda wheels are they? I still don't have my Magnum yet (dealer has to order if from another dealer- waiting on delivery) and I'm already starting to save for wheels. I wasn't sure what wheels to get til I saw your post.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
coyswheel.com i got them off ebay.they were also in a post somewhere on this forum.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mmmmmmm...those are sweet. That seals it...I'm getting me a set. Still not sure if I want polished or not.

·
Mineral Grey Metallic SXT
100 Posts
WOW!! I like those A LOT!!! I've been spying them on ebay, but the pics they have with the grey magnum are way too low res. Very grainy and I just couldn't decide about them. Now I can decide. I think they just got another sale.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Way to go SLAPPY, they look great!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow - I love those rims. Is that the std offset? The lip looks nice and deep, but I did not think that was possible on these cars.

Also, I wonder if they will they clear the SRT brake calipers. I have ordered and SRT8 and will be needing s 2nd set of rims for the winter -- yes boys, i am going to use the factory rims (with snows) in the winter.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im not sure if their aluminum they weight 32lbs,i think thats about 4lbs heavier then the stock 18's.i think you can get a closer look if you go to my gallery.thanks for the great feedback i think they look awesome too,cant wait to lower it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
the best wheels I have seen to date! good job!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Slappy,

Are you still riding on stock springs? Those look really nice "as is" I don't know if I'd drop it if I had those rims....

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
SLAPPY said:
255/45-20's coy's,its just the right thing to make me say" oh ya! " when i look at it.now watch out i think im gonna" drop it ".
I really like those! They have a kind of classic muscle car look to them that is just perfect for the Magnum! :cool:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.