DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wooohooo finally there here now i can get my front end out of the air...i hope i chose the right part but spindles cost alot more and they just came out...
o yeah and my cat wanted in the pic...:)

·
Registered
167 Posts
What brand are these, they kinda look like my DJM, did u get the upper ones too?

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ram2nv said:
What brand are these, they kinda look like my DJM, did u get the upper ones too?
No there Chassis Tech I get all my parts thought www.gaugemagazine.com so they are warrentied and he said that there indiviual parts are good just not there kits cuz i didnt want nottin to do with Chassis Tech again...No i didnt get uppers should I???? see i only need 2 inches in the front im already layin frame and the cross member is bout 2 inches off the ground... so my next step is a stock floor body drop...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well when i ordered my lower arms, stylin concepts recommended the uppers to help with the alignment. IM running the DJM lower and upper arms with firestone 2600 bags and i can lay out my front crossmember. I also want to do a BD, but the shops around here have never heard of a BD.

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahahaha...yeah thats how it is around here thats why we do are own work theres NO way i would let anybody work on it...plus i can say I do my own work and if anyone has ?'s I can answer em plus i love workin on trucks:) we are gonna do my BD in my garage...hey drive here we'll do the BD for u

·
Registered
167 Posts
LOL, I just might have u BD my ram. My friend is pretty good in welding and he told me he would help me with the BD if i decide to do it. We did my bag install and ive been collecting pictures of ram BDs to see more or less were to cut on my ram. Ive heard that it does get alot harder when u BD and run 22's upfront. Ive only seen 2 rams online that have been BD with 22's.

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we are trying to get something started out of the garage on customizing rides...im learning to weld now its cool....and not that hard...id love to help do ur BD ive seen one BD 22's in person at a show but it was a shops truck so that dont count to me...theres a lot of work goin into a BD we've been talkin bout it and im not sure when i wanna do it cuz it will be out of comition for awhile and i dont wanna miss none of show season so I think we are gonna start on it this Nov so its done for April....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.