DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 ram QC,TRUXXS LEVELING KIT,17X9 PRO COMP WHEELS WRAPPED WITH 305/65R17 PRO COMP XTREME A/T'S AND A FRESH REAL TREE BREAKUP CAMO WRAP. CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
Holy CHIT DUDE!!! that thing is BADASS!!! you needa get some of that on your rims too to make it completely comoflauged!!! youll be ridin through the woods and the lights hit the big chrome 20's and scare away the hunt! LOL Bling Bling!

-David

·
2005 Power Wagon
357 Posts
That turned out pretty good! How's it look up close?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks really good,You can hardly tell where the seams are and what i like about it most is when the sun goes down it turns more brown looking.I went hunting last night and went down some thick roads and limbs was going down the side of the truck makeing that screaching sound like it was ripping off the paint.When i got home and looked there was not even 1 little mark on the side of the truck.

·
Rollin' on 20's
138 Posts
With that, I'd end up losing my truck in the woods. ;-)

·
LPG Hemi
2,785 Posts
beardking said:
With that, I'd end up losing my truck in the woods. ;-)

:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

What truck LOL
Al.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
That is sweet!! Never seen that before.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Thats pretty sweet ... made it biggy for you ;)

Attachments

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
"You might be a ******* if....." Lol

I read your other posts on it, and a very smart choice for you it is, I have seen another truck here were I live, Redneckville. And it did look very nice on it. Good luck with future sales/install!!!

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
i love that stuff. i wanted to do my rockers...but i dont like how soon the pattern repeats.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.