DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1wildgrizzly
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tODAY I EXPIERIENCED A TOTALLY ODD PROBELM. i WAS TOWING A SMALL TRAILER FULL OF MULCH AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND AT THE SAME TIME MY GAS GUAGE WENT TO "E" AND STAYED THERE. THE TRUCK DIDNT SHUT DOWN SO I PULLED OVER AND RESTARTED IT. THE GAS GUAGE CAME BACK UP BUT THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT STAYED ON. A LITTLE WAYS MORE AND IT ALL HAPPENED AGAIN. ANYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM AND OR SOLUTION. :VHOT: :help: :VHOT: :help: :VHOT: :help:

·
1wildgrizzly
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tODAY I EXPIERIENCED A TOTALLY ODD PROBELM. i WAS TOWING A SMALL TRAILER FULL OF MULCH AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND AT THE SAME TIME MY GAS GUAGE WENT TO "E" AND STAYED THERE. THE TRUCK DIDNT SHUT DOWN SO I PULLED OVER AND RESTARTED IT. THE GAS GUAGE CAME BACK UP BUT THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT STAYED ON. A LITTLE WAYS MORE AND IT ALL HAPPENED AGAIN. ANYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM AND OR SOLUTION. :VHOT: :help: :VHOT: :help: :VHOT: :help:
2003 4X4 2500 HEMI

·
derekrf
385 Posts
Happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Gas gauge went past E even though I had a full tank and the check engine light came on. Turned it off, started back up and it was fixed. I have no idea.

·
RamFever
601 Posts
Try taking the gas cap off and then putting it back on, see if that corrects the problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.