DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
UCF 2012
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to buy it, whats the best deal im going to get, from a sponsor or website?
Please Post

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
damn, if it comes in at the right price....who knows, maybe i'll do it. Need the headers first though.

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
Talk to him about the headers also...He has the Pacesetters already on his site for a great price!!
are they LTs?

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
oh shit, well i sent him an e-mail.

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
i know :D

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
i dont want a cutout, i want to keep my torque.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
nos4fuel said:
i dont want a cutout, i want to keep my torque.
So the 351rwtq I made before installing the cam and e-fan shows you that I lost tq???? Dont believe what everyone says...you WILL NOT lose tq with a cutout...I have tested it at he dyno and on the track as have many many others, and not 1 person has shown a loss of tq by running a cutout. The guys who tell you that have never driver a hemi with a cutout and are only going off of past experiences with other vehicles...this engine is different...They work.

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
good to know, i guess i might look into it. Is it true that cutouts cause the Titans to lose torque? WAIT! what am i saying? who gives a shit about that truck? Sorry but it isnt a real truck its like a Japanese scientist trying to play John Wayne, aint gunna happen.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
nos4fuel said:
good to know, i guess i might look into it. Is it true that cutouts cause the Titans to lose torque? WAIT! what am i saying? who gives a shit about that truck? Sorry but it isnt a real truck its like a Japanese scientist trying to play John Wayne, aint gunna happen.
You wont be dissapointed with the sound or performance!!

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
lets hope. what do i do about bottom end torque? I may end up using it for towing quite often so I have a feeling that I'm gunna need all the help I can get. I dont want to mess with that. Lemme know.

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
5,519 Posts
nos4fuel said:

lol...yea titans are hideous

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.