1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
126 Posts
that's about the right price for the 48" from streetglow, full size trucks would need the 60" though

·
Registered
126 Posts
Out of curiosity I called a local store in OKC.... after much confusion to exactly what I was talking about and after I supplied them with the part number they confirmed the price of 48.88 for both 48" and 60". They then informed me that they didn't have them. They may have them on the next truck, they may carry them, they may not.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Site sponser Moe's Performance has that price beat!!! By A lot!!! Give Bob a PM!!! You'll be happy you did!!

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gc714 said:
Site sponser Moe's Performance has that price beat!!! By A lot!!! Give Bob a PM!!! You'll be happy you did!!
Huh?

60" light bar
$48 from Advance
$63 from Moe's

·
Registered
182 Posts
You may want to look at the new 60" light bar. It has all the same features but added the reverse feature. When your truck is put in reverse it switches from red to white for more light....looks pretty cool.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, that's nice but double the price too.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Great then get it at Advanced... Support the site sponsor :)

MOE I LOVE YOUR LIGHT BAR IT'S AWESOME!

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not getting either one, just passing along a good deal.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm not taking anything away from Moe, his prices may be better, I don't know, but StylinConcepts is selling the 4 function 60 inch red LED bar's from Stylin' for $49.95 and the 60 inch Fire and Ice LED bars for 79.95

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
looks like ima save up a little money.. heheh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.