DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I'm going to go ahead and seek the impossible but if you don't ask you don't get.
My 16 y.o. son and I are going to build his first car, he has never turned a wrench and has no idea how the internal combustion engine even works where as I was hanging under shade tree at 11 years old helping do a bare block SuperBee rebuild, now my son has become so on fire about learning and taking pride in building a car with his Dad I'm overjoyed for at his age it will be one of the last good bonding times I will have.
So the impossible I'm seeking is a 69-73 Charger, it has to be at least a rolling chassis with minimal to no rust, this is his dream car. It would have been easier if he would have just ask for a new Ferrari, lol. being serious we are far from rich, anybody know of one of these that has been sitting in a barn with 30,000 or less original miles, an all original hemi for a few hundred dollars is acceptable:rck: or we'll take a rebuilder. Thanks and may the Mopar Gods be smiling down upon you all, especially my son and I :worthy:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.