DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARGER R/T at dealership

945 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  gouge93 
#1 ·
Ah the beauty of living in the Motor City, well besides all the freakin potholes. I was driving home tonite and drove by my local dealership. I surprisingly noticed that they had two new chargers on the lot, so i decided to stop to take a look and take some pics. I was really surprised to see this because i thought it wasn't gonna be out until june. But im glad i did see it. I think this is an awesome car, especially since this is the first time i saw it in person, unfortunately i missed the NAIAS this winter. I think this car will sell equal if not better than the 300, and am saying right now that this will be my next vehicle. Well here are the pics, i will try to get more another free day that i have. These are all taken from my camera phone, sorry if they are kinda hard to see, but they look pretty good with this thing.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
that's pretty hot.

#4 ·
Looks better than the pictures advertised by DC...wow. :cool:

#6 ·
Exciting times for a Mopar fan!

Thanks for the pics mrb83sxt02! :D

#7 ·
Man thats a good feeling now I need to go see one for myself at my local dealerships. I priced on a charger R/T on dodge's today ond it came on to $30,095. Now i just need that much money.

#8 ·
Hey, I know that dealership! THat's where my '02 came from! Can't wait to see one of those in real life myself. I missed the NAIAS too, but I've got a better excuse, I don't live there anymore :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.