Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Although this is my first post here, I picked up my Stone White 6 speed R/T in May. (Actually, the Saturday after Chrysler "declared".)
It's not as noble as it sounds. I bought it secondhand with 750 miles on the clock, at a stupidly good price. :D
The engine is box stock, but I've added a set of Magnum 500 wheels (same as the SE Rallye Pac) and SRT springs and dampers.

Edit - Was gonna post pics but I don't have the required 5 posts.
Heckuva "how do you do".
Screw it.

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
the 5 post rule helps cut down on probs when spammers try attacking the site

but 4 more posts are easy enough to do

I'm sure everyone would like to see what you have ..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here is my baby now.Side shot.This is before the tinted windows.Other pics too big.

Attachments

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
126 Posts
New Chally coming soon in detonater yellow.....

·
^GM Goodwrench Certified^
2,918 Posts
Just bought mine today, 2010 R/T Classic in Plum Crazy. Pics up tommorrow.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
I can never figure out Dodge - when you try to build one on the website it says you can get the R/T classic in that color with an auto, but not the manual. The SRT8, however, says you can get both that color and the manual. Why they would offer it with one and not the other is just goofy ...

·
^GM Goodwrench Certified^
2,918 Posts
I can never figure out Dodge - when you try to build one on the website it says you can get the R/T classic in that color with an auto, but not the manual. The SRT8, however, says you can get both that color and the manual. Why they would offer it with one and not the other is just goofy ...
They were availibe in manual, i just couldnt find one. The closest one to me was in Mich, and the dealer wanted 5k over sticker, i paid 2k under sticker because im a dealer employee.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
They were availibe in manual, i just couldnt find one. The closest one to me was in Mich, and the dealer wanted 5k over sticker, i paid 2k under sticker because im a dealer employee.
That is what is so annoying - why would they stop offering them, especially if they can get 5K over sticker.

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Took delivery this morning...
Wow - that is a nice car, and thanks for getting the manual :D. How do you like it so far? How is the shifter?

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
126 Posts
Wow - that is a nice car, and thanks for getting the manual :D. How do you like it so far? How is the shifter?
Hardly drove it yet. Have to wait till spring when the roads are clean. It'll be a long wait, but it sure looks purdy sitting in my garage!!

Attachments

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
^ nice ride.
IMHO I think the manual tranny is great once you install a skip shift eliminator.
Nice leaving 2 smoking tracks instead of one also.
Can't figure out why they aren't putting the anti-spin differential in the autos.
Or why they don't make a track pack for the auto tranny crowd.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.