DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to take the lid to the center console apart in our trucks?

After all the years of having my elbow sitting on it I have a nice big dent in it that looks like crap and I would like to see if I can fix it and make it look new again. I know someone out there has had to of done this before and can give some pointers.

Thanks.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there really no one out there that knows how the lid of the center console comes off? I actually have not looked at it too closely yet so if its just so simple that no one is responding then I will just go feel silly when I figure it out.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have been wondering the same thing i have been to afraid to try to take mine apart in fear of breaking it and then having to spend big bucks to fix it or replace it. so if you figure it out please post it on how you did it. thanks

·
Yea boooyeee!
1,996 Posts
I've been lookin and lookin at mine, That thing has got to be glued togther is the only thing I can figure.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats kind of what I have been thinking as well. I might have to call around to some of the salvage yards and see if someone has one that will not cost me a fortune and tear into it. I will deff pot up a how to if I dare tear into mine any time soon.

·
What a ride...
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think that I am going to talk to the guys over at the dealership about this one and see what they can tell me. If they will tell me anything about it I will let you all know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.