DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· 2k10 Ram 1500 Sport
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been talked about numerous times but I am looking for links to any and all manufacturers I can find that have made center console sub enclosures. I want something with a little more mounting depth than 7 inches and possibly more airspace. as always any help would be appriciated.

· Registered
1,355 Posts
supercrew sound has one with .95cf of airspace and 7" to 7.4" of mounting depth.

JL audio has a center console with a 13.5" sub..

· You've been Hijacked
15,407 Posts
you might be better off building your own box

· Dark Side Master
649 Posts
Nice, i like the flip open compartment, I think im going to redesign mine that i built and try to reuse the old seat back.

· Registered
48,548 Posts
Vader Ram said:
Nice, i like the flip open compartment, I think im going to redesign mine that i built and try to reuse the old seat back.
That ws my intention when I started...... Big daddy here didnt use the old addage measure twice cut once though LOL Made the base too big. But Im happy I did that because I cut a couple size sides for the storage and sat in the drivers seat and got just the right size so I dont lean over to rest my arm on it; it is the perfect hight for me.

· Dark Side Master
649 Posts
Cool, I may yet still use what I have....all I really need to do is cut a couple of "notches" out of each side, then fill them. That would allow the "forks" of the seat back to slide down and attach.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.