DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone stole my center caps off my wheels last night while i was at the mall...does anyone know where i can get some more at?? does anyone know about how much the cost???

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
this happened to me i went to discount tire and they replaced them for free! (i didnt even buy the rims from them)

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
somebody is probably wearing them on a gangster ass chain

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
you can get replacement center caps for the stock 20's on ebay for pretty cheap ... cheaper than the dealer anyways. just search for ram center caps and you'll be good to go.

·
DARKNESS
612 Posts
mine were off my 22" boss 304s i couldnt believe discount tire didnt charge me i just assumed they would haha but o well im not complaining :D

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Aftermarket are pretty cheap to have replaced. I had a center cap screw seize on me and head to drill it out, so I had to replace the center cap. I ordered 2 for about 35 bucks. They also sent new screws and a key.

I like how the new ones for chrome wheels are made out of plastic, so they are cheap to replace. When I was a teenager and 15 x 8 was the 24 of the day, the center caps were the same material chrome aluminum etc. I had to replace mine that were stolen and they were 50 bucks each. Ouch.

·
Registered
71 Posts
LiZrD said:
you can get replacement center caps for the stock 20's on ebay for pretty cheap ... cheaper than the dealer anyways. just search for ram center caps and you'll be good to go.
Wouldnt' that be funny if the ones he bought were actually his.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
xxumattuxx said:
somebody is probably wearing them on a gangster ass chain
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
haha, the ones he gets from ebay are his... lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status