DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are already a few memeber here that said they would go on wed oct 18th. Ill be there probably around 6. Lets get a list going so I know who all is interested in coming...I know there are alot of DE, MD, PA members that run here so let do a little GTG. And if the weather is not good wed. night then we can try for friday night :cool:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
C'mon people! Come out and get a few last runs in before winter :D

I might have a few more trucks tagging along with me too.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jimmy TJ said:
C'mon people! Come out and get a few last runs in before winter :D

I might have a few more trucks tagging along with me too.
Sounds good. What time are u planning on heading over there. Gates open at 5 for line up and racing starts at 6 i think...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm hoping for 6 - 6:15. Depends on what traffic looks like on 95 :)

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jimmy TJ said:
I'm hoping for 6 - 6:15. Depends on what traffic looks like on 95 :)
its hellish becuase of the 2 lanes for the bridge construction.... im going to shoot down to rt 40 and go in that way. If you want to meet at my house or somewhere else and all go together that would be cool

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Whoa! I just checked it on MS Streets and Trips and it says it's only 1 hour and 20 minutes away! Looks like a road trip after work. :D

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kruser79 said:
Whoa! I just checked it on MS Streets and Trips and it says it's only 1 hour and 20 minutes away! Looks like a road trip after work. :D
Thats what im talking about!!!! :rck:

Come one guys lets get a big group together!!! :rck:

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
ill try and make it up on wed i def can't on friday though, ill c what i can do

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rollinstnd420 said:
ill try and make it up on wed i def can't on friday though, ill c what i can do
sounds good

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Ill be coming. hope they dont check for a DL cause mine is def. suspended. I may just have my girlfriend say shes gonna drive and snag her bracelet

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Awesome. Its going to be great seeing some quick hemis down there :)

Kruser79 c'mon down buddy! Show some people what a 4.7 can do! I'm trying to get my buddy with his lightly modded 4.7L Dakota to come down and run.

I've never been asked if I had a DL before. They've caught me with no pants before :YO: but never asked about anything else.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jimmy TJ said:
Awesome. Its going to be great seeing some quick hemis down there :)

Kruser79 c'mon down buddy! Show some people what a 4.7 can do! I'm trying to get my buddy with his lightly modded 4.7L Dakota to come down and run.

I've never been asked if I had a DL before. They've caught me with no pants before :YO: but never asked about anything else.
I dont even want to know..... :thatfunny

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyone else??

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
the only thing that bothers me about running there is the fast that I street race alot and I know for a fact that ppl from are spot will be there. I may be doing just 1/8th mile passes. lol

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hemiram11 said:
the only thing that bothers me about running there is the fast that I street race alot and I know for a fact that ppl from are spot will be there. I may be doing just 1/8th mile passes. lol
just dont run your nitrous. im interested to see what you run on all motor

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
nitrous has been out of the truck for a lil bit now.m just never took it out of the sig.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
hemiram11 said:
You can request that they don't show your times on the boards. I have a few friends that used to street race and thats what they did. They put a "N/T" next to your car number. It'll block your time and the opponents time.

Looks like the weather should clear up for us too! I'll see everybody there!

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Why would you not want people to see your times? Run em' hard for me guys, i am 30 today! :party0003 :hbday: to me!

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hemi1569 said:
Why would you not want people to see your times? Run em' hard for me guys, i am 30 today! :party0003 :hbday: to me!
Happy birthday man!! We will!! :rck:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
yes I wake up and its nice outside. hope to see everyone tonight

If you see me just say whats up. names trey.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.