DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this on Ebay if anyone is interested in it. The CB front lights up blue and so does the antenna when you press the mic key.

Ebay Auction Number: 200041018070

Included in the auction is:

A Cobra 20 XTR CB Radio, you will have to either hardwire it into you vehicles power with the positive and negative wires or attach a cigarette lighter end to the two wires and plug it in to a cigarette plug on your vehicle.

A Cobra magnetic antenna that is prewired, all you have to do it stick it to somewhere metal and screw it into the back of the radio

A cobra microphone

A microphone holder that mounts either to the CB or to the dash

An external speaker, the radio has a built in speaker but you can use this one if you mount the CB where the built in one is blocked. It just plugs into the rear of the CB.

A external PA speaker, also plugs into the rear of the CB and mounts somewhere on the outside of the vehicle such as behind a bumper, with the flip of a switch you can turn your CB into a public address system. There are a couple of very small dings on this piece, but it would be more than likely mounted to where the speaker is not seen anyways.

A CB mounting bracket, it can be used either on top of the CB or under it depending on where you are mounting it. It also has the two screws that holds it to the radio.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is the ironing board included?? :D :huh:

·
Registered
290 Posts
I better pass, cause if I had an ironing board, I might be expected to use it! :D

Good luck with your eBay auction :rck:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I'd consider it, but gotta wait until the 15th,,, pay day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.