DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah. i did it. kept the flowmaster, and its loud. i like it. and im expecting a billet widemouth style grille to show up today according to ups tracking. hopefully will have pics up soon. :rck:

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
how loud? lol

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not like deafening but if i told the average person i only had a flowmaster they wouldnt believe me. its got kind of an old dodge muscle sound to it.

·
Trucks Rule
490 Posts
i'm debating doing this... Check engine light came on and its an o2 sensor. I want to just cut the cat out and get some non foulers for the o2 sensor. What did you do about your o2 sensor?

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
i'm debating doing this... Check engine light came on and its an o2 sensor. I want to just cut the cat out and get some non foulers for the o2 sensor. What did you do about your o2 sensor?
Im with you on this also.

·
Charlie
666 Posts
be careful you could get slapped with a nasty fine if you get snagged. I had this done on my audi but I cut open the cats and welded a piece of pipe in it so it looks factory, but it wasnt.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i dont have to go through inspection but if a cop wanted to be a dick and look under there then i guess id be in trouble but other than that oh well. as far as the o2 sensor i got a non fouler from moes and just stuck in the pipe and screwed the sensor back into that. i guess it worked hell i had a check engine light before this anyway haha.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
airbagit.com
i really dont recommend it either. im not to happy with mine. some of the bars are slightly warped, and it was a pain in the ass to put in. but im really picky about things too.

·
Low N Slow
4,459 Posts
Is it the BIL-DO-23 listed on thier site? That is a pretty good price for billet bars. Pics would still be great, may have to upgrade the one i have with that one.

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
yeah i dont have to go through inspection but if a cop wanted to be a dick and look under there then i guess id be in trouble but other than that oh well. as far as the o2 sensor i got a non fouler from moes and just stuck in the pipe and screwed the sensor back into that. i guess it worked hell i had a check engine light before this anyway haha.
Glad you finally got this one done and are happy with it. Now get us some pics and a sound clip :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man i need to fix the camera. i dont know whats wrong with it. as far as the part # on the grille i think it is bil do 23. but i dunno for certain. i think for the money it couldve been designed a little better. when i get this camera figured out ill take some pics and show you guys why i dont like it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.