Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Believe in your smelf..
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Ran into the issue above after moving from CA to NV trying to get it registered. It passed in CA a couple years ago with a custom tune and full boltons. Since that last smog, I upgraded the Cam, valves, springs, lifters, with another custome tune. It has "passed smog" twice at the shops here in NV, but both times when I went to the DMV they are saying they have a way of "checking for sneaky stuff" and found my cat monitors are unsupported/not enabled. <-thats' direct verbiage from the scan the DMV did. I checked with my tuner Hemifever and we verified nothing around the monitors has been messed with and as mentioned, it passed CA smog which is the gnarliest of gnarly emissions wise. I'm now in a time crunch as the truck needs to be registered by 12/31/17 before it expires. The only thing that is different on the tune is that I threw a cel for p0014 cam code which has been disabled. I uploaded another fresh tune, went through the start up cycle like usual and still have the same monitor issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help as always.

2009 Dodge Ram Sport, 5.7.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.