DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on Rockauto website right now looking at carpet for my 89 W250. They have one that is by ACC (auto custom carpets) listed on their site for under $50. I was wondering if anyone ever ordered this or any carpet that was by this company. I am thinking for the price it is worth a try, as I am not building a show truck. Check it out and see what you think.

· Registered
152 Posts
I know nothing of the company or their carpet. But I just installed carpet in my wife's 88 D250 and for a good grade of carpet I haven't seen one that cheap. I payed $139 and got a good grade carpet, with pad & rubber heal pads. That fit very well. My guess is it is just a piece of carpet no pad backing or anything else.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered that carpet this morning then. I took the part number from Rockauto and found it on ACC's website. That same carpet they are selling on their site for $180. So anyone that is looking for carpet, check out Rockauto. I will let everyone know how it is once I recieve it.

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The carpet I ordered came on Tuesday. I was really please with what I got, especially since I only paid $52 with shipping. The carpet is a good quality carpet, with padding and rubber foot area on the drivers side. I did however check back on their website and noticed that they jumped the prices quite a bit on their carpet now, so I don't know if I just got lucky or what. Either way I am happy with what I got.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.