DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My radio just went dead, I cannot find any fuse for it. I have seen some other threads which mention a #5 fuse, but I cannot find such a fuse. I have also seen reference made to RDO, again, I cannot find such. I have looked under the hood and in the fuse box, but find nothing of the sort. Also, the multi disk CD does not work. :confused:

· Registered
3 Posts
The same thing happened to me 4 months ago. The stereo died and the lights on the equalizer started blinking. Tried all fuses and nothing seemed to work. I have read alot of threads re: stereo dying and other electrical problems soon following. As for me, the whole electrical went haywire on on Friday and I am still investigating. I also found a recall regarding condensation dripping onto stereo and causing problems(rear speaker fire) NHTSA Campaign ID Number: 04V531000 . Hope it's just a fuse you need to replace, please let me know.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I'm sure there has to be a fuse somewhere, but I sure haven't had any luck. I'm still looking. I even bought a Haynes manual, but it was no help at all. Anybody else have any luck with this problem?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.